The Emilio Carlo Mangini Foundation was established with the Notary Public Dr. Marco Orombelli 27 February 1985 No. 90,228 of Rep. / No. 7352 of Racc. Registered in Milan 15 March 1985 Proceedings N ° 06361 / I.
Recognized according to the Art. 12 C / C in Ente Morale by Decree of the President of the Lombardy Region on October 11, 1985 at No. II / R / 85 Leg.
Bylaws amended on 26 April 2012
(Lombardy Region approval with Decree 7217 of 7 August 2012).
The Board of Directors consists of eleven members:
- Dario Disegni – President
- Marco Demarie – Vice President
- Sandrina Bandera – Adviser and Curator
- Maria Adele Manzani – Adviser
- Pietro Nicodemo – Adviser
- Liliana Pittarello – Adviser
- Mattia Pivato – Adviser
- Mons. Alberto Rocca – Adviser
- Giovanni Roggero Fossati – Adviser
- Marco Tamanini – Adviser
- Paolo Luppi